Home » » Couple sms, Couple Jokes, Husband Wife Jokes

Couple sms, Couple Jokes, Husband Wife Jokes

A Couple Never Fought For 25yrs.

A Friend Asked:

How Did U Make It Possible...?

Husband: We Went to Paris for Our Honeymoon, while Horse Riding My Wife's Horse Jumped and She Fell Down.

She Got Up and Patted the Horse and said, "This Is your 1st Time"

After A While It Happened Again and My Wife Said, "This is your 2nd Time"

When It Happened d the 3rd Time, My Wife Took the Gun and Shot the Horse.

I Shouted: YOU PSYCHO U Killed The Horse.

She gave Me A Grave Look and Said This Is Your 1st Time!

And Since then We Never Fought.... :P :D
Share this video :

1 comment:

  1. It's terrific I had no clue about all this until I came across this blog post of yours. And there is one thing that I would like to ask you. Do you happen to know how to defend your personal blog entries from being stolen without notifying you about it?

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Net Surfing: Funny SMS Jokes, Wallpapers - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger