Home » , » Raksha Bandhan SMS, Rakhi SMS, Messages, Wishes, Wallpapers 2011

Raksha Bandhan SMS, Rakhi SMS, Messages, Wishes, Wallpapers 2011


Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi Festival celebration in India on 14 August, 2011


Rakhi SMS / Messages
Brothers are like streetlights along the road,
they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile

May this Rakhi bring you everything you desire and everything you dream of.
May success accompany you in every step that you take.
Have A Blessed Rakhi

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all of you. Sorry I cannot be here this week.
Hence just to tell all of you that you are the best people I have had in my life.
I shall always be there for you.
Happy Rakhi

Kaise kahoon ki i miss u very much
aap ki zindagi me - khushiyon ki bahaar ho,
kaamiyabi aapke kadam choome,
This year my hands are empty but you always live in my heart.
Love you didi & Happy Rakhi

Today is Raksha Bandhan...
And I really wish you were here to tie the rakhi for me...
We would have celebrated this occasion together...
But wishing you Happy Raksha Bandhan...

Happy Rakhi!!
Share this video :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Net Surfing: Funny SMS Jokes, Wallpapers - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger